Thursday, October 14, 2010

Three Thing

Hmm... Online Identity… Yikes, I hate this! Well I hate for everyone to be able to find info about me, but I love to find info on you. J Interestingly enough, I do this often. I am always searching to see what new things I can learn about myself and luckily it’s nothing new.
I rarely use my real name anywhere online, ie Bob Roger. Whenever I create any online account I always use a pseudonym/username. The more often you use your real name, the more likely I am going to find out more about you! 
If you are interested in finding out more about yourself or others be sure to search multiple search engines as results will vary. If you would like to find out even more info, give a deep web search a try. Hey now, what is a deep web search? Well its more often call the invisible web, which basically searches parts of the web traditional search engine don’t. Go ahead give http://pipl.com a try. You may be surprised by what you find.  
BOB

1 comment:

  1. You have done a good job of hiding yourself, Bob. I could not even find this blog through Google.

    ReplyDelete