Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two Thing

Hold up! Lifelong learning… You mean I should still be learning? No way, I stopped that a long time ago. Perhaps that is why my kids do not understand what NO and STOP mean; I haven’t learned a good enough way to teach them yet.
Moving on to a less serious note. Habit 6 “use technology to your advantage” and habit 7 ½ “Play” are the easiest for me.  To be honest, they are one in the same for me. If I am using technology then I am playing! I eat, sleep and oh yea there’s technology. I mean, it is what I do…
I would say habit 2 “accept responsibility for your own learning” is the most challenging for me. Sometimes when I’m not really interested in something I much prefer someone else to learn it for me. It is much easier that way, right? Luckily for me, I enjoy learning more about technology and getting paid to do what I enjoy isn’t too bad.
BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment